Seems like my brief leave of silence has prompted every other teenage blogger to complete the 30 day challenge. Seems like a lot of work to make an individual post for each question: so here’s a little get to know me, stranger.
1.Weird things you do when you’re alone
I act pretty much like a loner who has stumbled onto the internet for the first time: I stalk people (random people) on social networks. I eat a lot of chocolate (cocopops, chocolate milk. Eat chocolate. etc.) I also try out workouts following YouTube video tutorials. This is embarrassing.
2. How have you changed in the past 2 years?
I’ve probably become more aggressive in my manner and my thinking. I am more open and accepting to the fact that this world is fucked up, and I’m not afraid anymore. I also find myself more fake/mature. I learn lessons, and even though I might resent a person, I try my best to be good to that person. It’s better that way. Otherwise, I am much more open.
3. What kind of person attracts you.
The person that attracts me. Is someone who is literate, someone who knows how to communicate with me, someone who does not mind my awkwardness or my very nervous, verbose self. Someone who I feel like I can fall into their arms any minute of the day.
4. What you wear to bed.
I wear long pyjama pants and pile on the blankets. It’s really cold.
5. 5 things that irritate you about the opposite sex/same sex.
Opposite sex: when they try hard to get emotional. When they think they know females. When they act like sissies and moan about girls or gossip like old grannies.
Same sex: girls who treat you differently according to who you’re with.
All in all: people who post their melodramas as statuses. Just. Stop.
6. The person you like and why you like them.
I actually don’t like anyone, for a really long time. It feels like I’ve shut off or something, or maybe it’s just that I need to meet someone new. Last person I liked was a crush who transferred to my school for a few days, and I was attracted to his easy going, friendly, funny and chivalrous self. (Chivalry goes a long way.)
7. Your opinion on cheating on people.
It’s something that happens. I guess. But something I can’t tolerate. If you want to be with someone else, then just break up and do it in peace and a clean state of mind.
8. Something you’re currently worrying about.
University. And what I’m making of my life.
9. Your last kiss.
My mom? Haha my last boyfriend. It was really soft.
10. Your views on drugs and alcohol.
Do it. All for it, as long as you’re being responsible and not being ratchet.
Or whatever. Have fun.
11. Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.
Single life is nothing. Literally nothing. I feel nothing. And all in all my comment is nothing.
12. Things you want to say to an ex.
I’m really angry at the way you defiled something that I opened up solely to you with memories of another girl, when you blatantly knew that I would read it. I hate you for that. I hate you for stringing me on even though we broke up. I hate that you told me you still love me, but you didn’t do anything to prove it. I hate that you didn’t prove anything. But for now, I’ll just ignore you on facebook.
13. A date you would love to go on.
I want to go to those towers, and write our names on a love lock and lock it forever on a fence. Woo.
14. Something disgusting you do.
Something disgusting I do…
Um. Eat. I eat a lot. Yet I also don’t eat. And I hate that, but I do it. I think that’s disgusting.
15. The best things to happen to you this week.
I tried out a yoga class, and it was amazingly soothing. I really enjoyed it.
16. 3 things you are proud of about your personality.
I am strong. I have overcome things that you won’t understand and I learn my lessons.
I am vibrant. I always have fun whenever I put my mind to it.
I am challenging. I love attempting new things and am not shy in putting myself out there to have fun. yay.
17. Things that make you scared.
Invasion of my personal space and safety. Heights (but I think I overcame this.)
18. Disrespecting parents.
19. Something that never fails to make you feel better.
Music, my puppy, and sleep. Reading. Watching something funny (like Big Bang Theory, How I met your Mother)… What a magnificent combo.
20. The last argument you had.
With my mother, who said my puppy somehow CLIMBED UP THE COUNTER and ate all the meat. I call bs.
21. Something you can’t seem to get over.
People who use death as a means of getting ‘likes’ on social networks. I just really think that if you were truly mourning something, you wouldn’t be posting pictures with the deceased a few hours after the body is cold. Like whores.
22. 10 things about you people don’t really expect.
- I am not quiet. People assume that because I’m Asian I have a meek personality and will not stand up for myself. Test me.
- I am quiet. Despite all my jazz, I really enjoy being by myself and appreciate company that I can be comfortably silent with without having the constant urging to continue the conversation.
- I am (largely) non judgmental. Again, people assume that because I don’t post pictures of myself going to clubs/doing drugs/drinking that I am a goody two shoes, and someone who they have to hide their activities from. I honestly don’t care, and in fact I might encourage you to do it. I like it when people have fun.
- I’ve experienced death before. I’ve seen death, and I’ve blamed it on myself once. I’ve said goodbye to someone really close to me for the last time.
- I’ve nearly been raped thrice, but Thank YOU LORD. He’s the only one who’s delivered me from evil.
- I am determined to not fall into the crazed “misfortuned youth” category.
- I don’t have anything more to say.
- I might or might not secretly hate you.
23. Something you always think “what if…” about
What if I had said yes? What if he was my soulmate? What if I had studied harder?
What if I missed my chance?
24. Things you want to say to 5 different people.
D. You are a narcissistic bitch. I am so glad to realise that now, now that I have left you. I thought I was happy with you, but your tore me down into a mess. You treated people like shit, and that just doesn’t shine bright on the ‘friends forever’ criterion. Our trip together exposed your two faced self to me, and I should have left you right there and then. I was too scared then, but not anymore.
D. I somehow always believed that you would like me one day, just like I had always liked you. We really bonded 2 years ago and I would spend so much of my time dreaming about you and wishing that you were doing the same. I just don’t feel the same towards you anymore though. You let me down, big time, and I just can’t seem to open up to you like I had always done. Don’t get me wrong- I forgive you. But I just can’t. Plus, I think it’s really petty the way you had to let the entire world know what was going on between us on facebook. I had things to say too- but you just ruined it when you used it as an attention seeking thing. I just really despise you for that.
L. You were someone who I felt I had been searching for a long time. Your amazing intellect and insight into literary works and everything in general really appealed to me, and you are one of those few people that I can openly and intellectually talk things about. That’s what made you so amazing. But you made me feel suffocated at sometimes. And often, you made me feel so terrible about myself, because I constantly had to push myself to do things that I didn’t want to do. It was comfortable when we were online, but not in real life. I resent that, but I resent other things about you. Even though I don’t, because I can’t resent you. At all.
L: I hate the way that your happy go lucky self dumps my ass whenever I need to vent or talk about something. I realise that you’re all about your positive outlook and I truly admire you for that because you always help me to focus on the good things in life. That’s a beautiful quality. But when I am challenged, I need someone who will be by my side as I get over it. And you weren’t there.
I: You are my best guy friend. There have been frequent challenges as I tried to keep my feelings for you in check but now you are truly a bro in my heart. I don’t want anything more than that, and I am actually, truthfully, scared that this might change.
25. 10 ways to win your heart.
- Be nice to my animals. Genuinely love animals.
- Be intellectual. Use good grammar, spell things fully, know about fictional characters so I can discuss these jokes with you.
- Shower me with affection. When you go away, be faithful to me. Let me know that you are thinking about me.
- Don’t pressure me. The biggest turn off is making me feel bad about not returning your feelings. I will block you out of my life.
- Have a good reputation. I don’t need you to be popular or the funniest, but it’s not appealing when you’re the one that goes and gets wasted every weekend and have a nasty stench.
- Listen. Listen when I tell you things, and remember them. It makes me feel like you care.
- Be poetic. I love the poet over the athlete. “Seduce my mind and you can have my body.”
- Be respectful. I don’t care about your religion or your dietary beliefs (haha) but just let me be. I don’t want you to change who I am, because that’s not what you’re there for.
- Be sweet.
- Be forgiving.
- Be God-fearing.
- Be fun.
- Be loving.
26. Your religious beliefs.
I am a Christian. I am spiritual, and believe in the relationship between God and myself, not me and the church and the community and the voluntary service and God.
27. Talk about your siblings.
I love my sister. I would do anything for her.
And my brother in law. I can talk to him about anything.
28. The month you were happiest this year why.
May. There was a music concert and I truly enjoyed myself. 😉
29. A picture of yourself.
30. What changed this month and what you hope will happen next month.
I got unlimited internet this time finally 😀 and I really hope that they will finish installing my fibre soon.
Oh, it’s over? Well, that was a good venting session.