These kind of surveys are probably really useful to authors looking for character development.
1. How many bruises on you right now?
I have so many bruises on me right now, my legs are dotted with little scabs. I bruise easily and don’t heal very well… I still have spots from when I was 7.
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
No I didn’t. There was a time of nostalgia where we began talking again, but I guess he’s too busy with his new life and I’m too proud to be the initiator.
3. Have you stayed in a hospital?
I haven’t really.
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
Apparently so. I just believe that people change constantly. People either don’t care or find it burdensome.
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
We used to, but we don’t anymore. We’re too busy with life. Mostly him though. I played the “Do you wanna build a snowman?” song from Frozen to tell him that I miss him. There was a moment, but then I felt really awkward and moved away quickly.
6. What are you excited for?
I’m madly excited for the future after graduation. “Dawn and doom were in the branches.”
7. What happened tonight?
I spent another guilty night on tumblr.
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
No, they’re having their version of fun… but when it gets trashy, that’s just unfortunate.
9. Is confidence cute?
Always, but showing your little timid vulnerable side is just..extremely endearing too.
10. What is the last beverage you had?
OJ. You buy me orange juice. We’re getting good at this. – Lorde
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
1. 2. and maybe 3. My trust was broken by the third, but I’m getting to the recovery stage.
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
SJ all dah way beybeh! (choo choo!)
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
Saturday night is for movies engulfed in cushions and your dog cuddling next to you. #hardcore #lifeisfortheliving
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
Probably some bronzer. And a packet of gum.
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
Probably for the better. I’m predicting a moody pre-exam stage.
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
I don’t know anymore.
18. The last time you felt broken?
The moment when I felt completely alone.
19. Have you had a soft drink today?
I had a malawi shandy last night?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
Probably that I missed some chances. I missed the signs and did not reciprocate them as I should have on Valentines Day. Maybe I regret that a little.
21. Are you in a good mood?
It’s dark, gloomy, fresh, and raining; yes.
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
As long as there’s some hardcore physical barrier between me and little sharkie, I think it would be an amazing experience.
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
I want him. Or maybe I don’t. I want to know how I feel about him. I want it returned.
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
Not really, it’s a little lighter from old, leftover dye.
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
My charming friend.
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
I miss someone I guess. I miss alot of people right now. Really, truly though? Who knows. The weather is making me sentimental.
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
Yes, as long as the person really wants it.
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
Not at all!
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks water?
Sighs… yes. My facialist even told me I need to drink more. LOL. I have a facialist? Pretentious little frog.
34. Listening to?
Timshel, Mumford and sons.
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
Only math. #elementary #notreally
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not genuine love. Well. So far.
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
My friends at a girl’s party.
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
Because we were in a relationship. That’s how it felt to me anyway. Obligatory.
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
Hmmm. NOT RECENT ENOUGH.
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
I did, I bought my mom some flowers.
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
Always. Routinely. Second nature.
44. Do you tan?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
No, it was soft.
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
Nope, I miss that actually.
47. Who was the last person to call you?
An unknown caller.
48. Do you sing in the shower?
I’m a diva.
49. Do you dance in the car?
Again, I’m a I’m a a Divaaa.
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
Only kiddie version.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
A school shoot.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Musicals are amazing. Talent is absolutely stunning.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
Christmas is beautiful, Christmas has been lonely.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
A journalist. An editor. A chocolate taster. An author.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
Warm and fuzzy. Like my soul. LOL
63. First concert?
Can’t remember…been to so many.
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
I’d rather not.
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Sunflower seeds dipped in Chocolate.
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
All too well. Fearless. Fifteen.
69. Ever take dance lessons?
I tried hip hop lessons, Zumba… The latter works better for me.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Have I? Probably from laughing.
74. What is your favorite book?
Tuesdays with Morrie…Harry Potter series…19 minutes…Eragon series…Hunger game series…Their eyes were watching God…The Great Gatsby…IDK TOO MANY
75. Do you study better with or without music?
Depends on my mood really.
76. Regularly burn incense?
Nope. Cause I myself am on fire. LOL.
77. Ever been in love?
Not yet. Still hoping.
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Mumford and sons!
79. What was the last concert you saw?
Some international concert. Was pretty great.
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
Writing contests…music contests…
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on marriage?
Communication. Respect. Trust.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
In the lounge. A meeting place for the family.
92. Do you want to get married?